Tuesday, July 14, 2009

With Your Partner!

We can split partners into several groups;married couples,business partners,English class partners,and etc.
They have something in common,having honesty.you might think how naive I am but there is a prominent point here,and that is the cost (not exactly the financial cost) of being dishonest is too much more than the cost of being honest.It's not a concept that I found it individually but it is the concept that was proven by social science experts.
Another aspect is to try to be whoever your partner wants.I am aware that evry single person has her / his own principles.If your partner's wishes conflict with your beliefs that's not your real partner.
I must add another point here,it is not always your partner that should be altered,but sometimes (or maybe most of the times) it is you and your beliefs that ought to be changed.
So think about it.
Good Luck.

5 comments:

khazIST said...

well I couldn't get your point. But I should ask what's the benefit of:
being honest?
being whoever your partner wants?

Eventually I agree with change.

Mahdi S said...

well Amir, I suppose u r considering getting married :D just dont forget to invite us all, and I should say that I do agree with the Khaz...change is good. But
both must compromise. Congrats in advance :D ;)

Amir said...

Well I suppose you are an imaginative person Mahdi S.
But I won't forget anyone,specially You.
I give an example about being honest.
Imagine you tell a lie to your wife / gf about a mistake you committed.
First you always think that what would happen if she finds out,so you get nervous about it for a long time.
Second if she finds out your big fat lie she will never trust you from that point on.
This is the price that you have to pay.
however if you act honestly she will be angry with you at most for one week and afterwards everything would be OK.
Please Mahdi don't take my example intentionally (gettinh married and whatsoever!)

Unknown said...

What about not lying and not being honest and just be silent like it hasn't happened anything? :D

Mahdi S said...

Well, honesty is the best policy, Sometimes ;)